Thursday, September 27, 2007

35 Weeks - YIKES!!!

Yep, we are officially on standby. Baby 3 any day now. I'm scrambling frantically at work trying to stay caught up. It would be just my luck to have the baby come right before a deadline. With deadlines every day I can't do much to avoid it... but at least I can try! Blake has just finished organizing everything and giving the house a good cleaning. All she has left to do is pack the hospital bag and get as much sleep as possible!!!

Blake is still getting as cute as ever, but that belly is getting pretty ripe! She stuck on some tatoos (thanks Piper) so the kids could put their hands on her belly and Emmy loves it. This one's my favorite:


Slideshow of more belly and kid pics
(Click on pictures for larger pics or to download from web albums)

No comments: