Sunday, March 9, 2008

First Beach Trip of 2008

I woke up Saturday morning at 5:30 thanks to Gage and his early morning hours. I actually like getting up early and I wouldn't on my own as often maybe so its a good thing, but I don't love jumping out of bed in the middle of sleep to get him before his hollering wakes up the whole house. While he drank his warm milk and rocked in his favorite chair (like he does every morning) I watched news footage of the winter storm that was blasting the midwest and northeast and decided that it was a good day to go to the beach!!! Ah, the weather in S California... It was in the 70s and perfect for a spring day at the beach.


Hadley wasn't overly impressed. Kids these days...they just don't appreciate what they've got:)


I rarely get the three girls together in a pic so I was so happy to catch them all smiling at once!


Time to go set the clocks forward an hour. We love this time of year because there's actually time and sunlight to play outside now after I get home from work. Summer is on its way!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

oh man- the beach, are you kidding me?! What I wouldn't give for that kind of weather! You better appreciate how lucky you are!

Rebecca said...

I can totally relate! Except there is no beach in Az! We are already in our shorts and short-sleeves. I love the sun...it's my friend!